Friday, June 16, 2017

Funding My (Cloth and Carrier) Addictions!!

Cloth diapers and carriers are my addictions! 😂😂😂 No, I don't have crazy stashes BUT I would have all the fluff and babywearing things if I could!!!

There are several AMAZING cloth diapers and carriers that I'm on a mission to have so how will I make it happen?

Three little words: iBotta, eBates, Younique.

IBotta is an amazing free app that you can download to your phone and get money back on everyday purchases, especially groceries!! They also have special "challenges" that give you the opportunity to rack up more $$$ quickly. And right now, if you sign up and redeem your first rebate you get a $10 bonus! How generous is that?!? Click HERE to sign up for free!


eBates is another awesome free app that you can snag!! This one gives you money back on so many online stores it is unreal. AND they have added the option to redeem in store purchases as well. This is a must have to get before you start your holiday shopping!!! Trust me, you will want to purchase all the things through your eBates app to see your rebate amount rise!!! Sometimes eBates offers 2x or higher the cash back so you can really save some money.

I'll share some of my fave eBates participating stores below! And check out that referral incentive to do something you already do...shop!!! Click HERE to sign up and qualify for your sign up bonus!!


And as a busy mama I wanted a way I could help contribute to our household financially, fund my cloth diaper and carrier wants, AND reap the benefits of a great discount on products I already use so I signed up as an Independent Younique Presenter! Not only have I enjoyed those perks, but I also held a fundraiser for one of my favorite animal charities!


If you would like more information on starting up your own Younique business, make sure you follow my blog as I will share more about the Younique Journey in my next post!! If you want to check it out before then, click HERE!

See y'all tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment